Developers, please remember me by default

When did developers start defaulting the “remember me” checkbox during login to NOT be checked? 99% of the time I’m on my own computer when logging in, which means that 99% of the time I want that box checked. I’ll uncheck the box myself for the remaining 1% (when I’m on a public computer for example). Fellow developers, please change your ways. It would save us all a little bit of hassle every time we login.